Why choose Barking Computers for virus cleanups?
- We diagnose each machine individually to ensure nothing slips through the cracks.
- Our processes fully remove all traces of infection so your computer has a fresh start and runs as fast as possible.
- We analyze your programs and features to make sure that no junkware or potentially harmful software is present, so your machine isn’t slowed down by these programs.
- We use multiple tools to perform cleanups on your computer. We are thorough and take care to leave no trace of a virus or other malicious program behind.
- We secure your computer against future attacks with recommendations for software to help prevent infections and include tools to manage your safety with all of our virus cleanups.
Different types of malware
The term malware includes viruses, worms, Trojan Horses, rootkits, spyware, keyloggers and more. To get an overview of the difference between all these types of threats and the way they work, it makes sense to divide them into groups:
- Viruses and worms – the contagious threat.
- Trojans and Rootkits – the masked threat.
- Spyware and keyloggers – the financial threat.
The service include the following:
- Clean temporary files from user profile and windows temp folders.
- Clear temporary internet files and cookies from all browsers.
- Scan for and remove malware/spyware using the top softwares in the market.
- Quick scan for and remove other Trojan files.
- Remove potentially unwanted programs (PUP’s) from the installed programs list in control panel.
- Check and adjust windows startup program & services settings, if needed.
- Verify and adjust virtual memory settings for optimal performance, if needed